Since 2010 the BoP Innovation Center (BoPInc) co-builds inclusive market propositions for low-income consumers. The aim is to include people in low-income markets in value chains as producers, entrepreneurs and consumers. We provide business consultancy services and work with a strong network of partners in the public and private sectors.
Your role and main responsibilities as an Inclusive Business Development Advisor
- Coordinate all BoPInc inputs in SONGO with overall project management
- Able to design, develop and execute a strategy for a rural sales network
- Coordinate with ICCO and other partner organization
- Conduct market analysis, synthesize and provide recommendations
- Develop and deliver workshops, visually attractive and engaging presentations and trainings
- Monitor implementation of services and report results to team-lead
- Capacitation & support of day to day management of the sales network
- Masters degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience focused on business development, sales, marketing and distribution, ideally in the FMCG/ Food-Nutrition sectors
- Knowledge and experience in last mile distribution challenges and opportunities at the Base of the Pyramid
- Ability to work with diverse audiences; government, top development players, large MNC’s, rural SME’s
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and Bengali and ability to prepare own materials
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote places
- Affinity with the mission of BoP Innovation Center
- Strong curiosity to understand low-income consumers and markets
- Gaibandha, Bangladesh
- The candidate must be willing to reside at the mentioned job location
- A motivated, multidisciplinary and culturally diverse team of professionals
- A nurturing and international environment for new ideas and innovations
- Market-based salary
Application deadline is 23rd of November.
Only applications through the platform will be considered.
Need additional info?
Send an e-mail to Rolph Droste at: email@example.com.
We do not appreciate third party mediation.