Would you like to...
- Join in on brainstorming sessions for new ideas
- Test new prototyping technologies and build proof-of-concept models
- Develop concepts and illustrate them
- Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography
- Help the staff to keep our media humming
- Be involved with our projects, building marketing strategies that get actually get implemented and used.
We would like you to be...
- A student with a minimum of two years completed studies in graphic design, multi media or related fields
- Experienced and have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, multi media, design methods and tools (Adobe, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Marvel, …)
- Have video editing skills
- Be able to create tangible outputs, such as logos, brochures, banners and videos
- Empathetic with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Happy working in teams and have a good sense of humor
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge
- Fluent in English (French a plus)
- An excellent communicator – orally, written and visually
Would like to join…?
- A 6-month full-time internship and hands-on experience in a growing international organization.
- An internship where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility and new challenges.
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment.
- A place where you have responsibilities and the chance to shape your own career.
BoP Innovation Center offers an attractive internship with compensation, in a dynamic international environment.
Application deadline is November 30. We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web). Only applications through the platform will be considered.
Need additional info? For any questions concerning this vacancy contact Nick van der Velde (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We do not appreciate third party mediation.