Support the development of growth strategies for SME’s in Bangladesh and MNC’s who want to sell products/services to BoP markets including:
- New sales channels and markets
- Marketing strategies, including segmentation, positioning, pricing
- Improved value propositions
- Effective distribution strategies
- Consumer activation campaigns
Conduct market analysis, synthesize and provide recommendations.
- Develop and deliver workshops, visually attractive and engaging presentations and trainings.
- Monitor implementation of services and report results to team & project-leads.
- Support business development for BoP Innovation Center in Bangladesh.
- Bachelor or (preferably) Masters degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience focused on business development, sales, marketing and/or distribution, ideally in the FMCG/ Food-Nutrition / Renewable Energy sectors.
- Knowledge and experience in last mile distribution challenges and opportunities at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Ability to work with diverse audiences, from large MNC’s to rural SME’s.
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and Bengali and ability to prepare own materials.
- Affinity with the mission of BoP Innovation Center.
- Strong curiosity to understand low-income consumers and markets.
- Experience in other countries in South and South-East Asia is a bonus.
- A motivated, multidisciplinary and culturally diverse team of professionals
- A nurturing and international environment for new ideas and innovations
- Frequent travel to clients, projects and the markets where our work matters
- Market-based salary
BoPInc believes in the power of co-creation and inclusive business as a means to improve the living standards of the poor:
- We believe that impact-driven entrepreneurship changes the world.
- For this we nurture go-getters with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To tackle big societal problems cooperation is crucial: we activate and mobilize groups of people and organizations to make the most of their combined talent.
- There is no impact without execution, so we do!
- We are young, eager to learn and always pushing existing boundaries.
Application deadline is 1st of April.
Only applications through the platform will be considered.
Need additional info?
Contact Sonia Shahid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We do not appreciate third party mediation.